Skip to content
Questions…Is that all it Takes to Fall in Love?
Is 10 simple questions all it takes to fall in love? According to psychologist Arthur Aron asking these questions can induce interpersonal closeness.
This information includes things like feelings, hopes, beliefs and thoughts.Healthy strong relationships are a complex outcome of different forces: individual, dyadic and situational.
1.Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
2.Would you like to be famous? In what way?
3.Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
4.What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
5. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
6. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
7. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
8. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
9. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
10. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
error: Content is protected !!